Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dey'

A' Dey Macha,
-Happy Depavaley To all Indians-

...and for me they paid RM5/hour to settle all the mountains of pending job.
it's worth it? No. Why? comparing the job that I've done and produce it's really ridicules.
I'm not paid with a big salary at the end of the month, how I'm gonna survive?
It's your problem, not mine, either you like it or not!
It's okey, I'll know what to do!


Hey petty garret, that's what i use to call u,
They tell me you want me, but i hear they got you,
They make you a law man,with badges made of silver,
They paid you some money to sell them my blood.


What they said about me and they said about you
all the good and bad times we both been through
when the lines between brother justice has changes
you do what you god't coz you can't walk away.


Jon Bon Jovi- Blaze of Glory album

No comments: